Thursday 14 May 2009

My creative space

With the hot season approaching..it's getting hard to find time to craft...(blame it to the time I spend in the park with my daughter), but somehow..I try to force myself to find little moments to: "customize" another t-shirt,by breaking up the all turquoise flower who were already machine sewed, with a bit of contrasting violet and cream...
 
... and attaching the velcro closure and the back to this almost finished necklace...
To see more (a lot more, I always post in late, due to the different meridian) check out Kootoyoo 's blog!

9 comments:

  1. what a lovely and unique necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fabulous necklace - so different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for making the shirt a little neater. So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, always much more crafting in the cooler months. Enjoy the warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your embroidery skills continue to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another gorgeous necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful necklace! Lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super colours in your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice idea personalizing the shirt, the colours go well together :)

    ReplyDelete